Now YOU Can Control Blood Sugar, Weight and Diabetes Disease Easily With Your Own Diet!
GET YOUR CUSTOM KETO
This is Your Dream Body~
As Is To Be
“With Your Custom Keto Meal Plan, You’ll finally Have Control Over Your Health and Figure. Here’s What You’ll Get if You Start TODAY”:
The Book from Rachel Roberts give YOU:
- An eight-week meal plan created based on the expertise of certified nutritionists, personal trainers, and chefs.
- Meals that have calorie and macronutrient content tailored to their specific situation and goals.
- A nutrition plan with food variety to ensure they will get a wide range of nutrients and boost the likelihood of sticking to their diet.
- Meals that are based on personal food preferences to make their diet enjoyable and help them stay on track with their plan.
- Detailed recipes with step-by-step instructions to make meal preparation super simple (no prior cooking experience needed).
- A downloadable shopping list each week that details every needed ingredient they will need in the upcoming seven days.
- Options on how they can customize every meal even more to suit your taste buds.
- We’ll show them what to eat every day to reach their goals in the fastest and most enjoyable way.
Now You Can Build Own Keto Diet, Even if You Have ZERO Knowledge and Experience in Making Keto Dishes to Control Diabetes and Lose Weight. Step-by-Step Plans and How to Choose right Foods!
And You are looking for the most effective plans to lose weight and control Diabetes and easy to follow that will help you Step-by-Step to choose right low carb foods and how to make delecious dishes in 8-week.
Is it true? Has modern science finally discovered a diet that can strip off body fat like clockwork, while still allowing you to eat tasty meals like ribeye steak with roasted garlic and butter?
Hi, my name is Rachel Roberts. I’m not a professional ad writer, but what I have to share with you is so extraordinary and powerful that I decided to write this myself. So bear with me a little.
9 Benefits of The Keto Diet
When you hear about the Ketogenic diet, the first thing you perhaps think of is what could possibly make it as good as people say. The answer is, there are enough benefits to change your life.
What is the Keto Diet?
You may have heard of the high-protein, low-carbohydrate Atkins diet. The keto diet keeps carbohydrate levels low, but instead of ramping up the amount of protein in your diet, the keto diet increases the amount of fat. A typical keto diet aims for meals with 75% fat, 20% protein, and 5% carbohydrate. Eating a high-fat diet can still mean eating healthy. Keto diet menu items often include seafood, meat, dairy products, eggs, vegetables, and nuts. With the increased popularity of the keto diet, keto recipes are widely available.
How Does the Keto Diet Work?
It might seem counterintuitive that adding more fat to your diet can lead to weight loss. Normally, your diet is high in carbohydrates, which are broken down into glucose, or blood sugar, for use as energy. As glucose enters your bloodstream, your body releases insulin to store excess glucose as fat. The more carbohydrates, the more glucose. The more glucose, the more insulin, and the more insulin, the more fat.
The keto diet takes advantage of the fact that when your meals are high-fat and low-carbohydrate, there is no insulin spike, and you don’t add to your fat reserves. Instead, fat from diet and stored fat are broken down to ketones (“keto” is short for “ketogenic” producing ketones). Like glucose, ketones can be used for energy, keeping your body running without increasing blood sugar or putting on excess fat. The benefits of the keto diet can be huge.
Here are 9 Benefits of the Keto Diet
Unlike other diets that offer practitioners a weight loss benefit and little else, the keto diet comes with several benefits.
1) Weight loss
Without a doubt, weight loss is the primary goal of the keto diet. It works because it makes the body look to its fat reserves to power its metabolism. It can be interesting to go deeper into the process, however.
When the body is deprived of carbs, it enters a state of ketosis. Blood sugar and insulin levels fall when that happens. As the body taps the energy in fat cells, they release considerable quantities of water, making for some great weight loss. The fat cells are then able to enter the bloodstream and make their way to the liver, where they are turned into ketones for energy processing. As long as your diet allows you to stay in a caloric deficit, you get to enjoy the weight loss benefits of the keto diet.
2) It takes the edge off your appetite
When your diet isn’t heavy on carbs, you’ll find that you don’t crave as much food as before. Many people who get on the keto diet are able to fast most of the day, and only eat at mealtimes. They are simply not as hungry as before.
3) Improved ability to focus
When you choose a regular diet that puts carbs into the body, your brain has to deal with the rise and fall in sugar levels that happens as a result. Inconsistent energy levels can make it hard for the brain to focus. With the keto diet, however, the energy source is constant and consistent. The brain is better able to stay focused.
4) You feel more energetic
When you are on a regular diet, your body is always on the verge of running out of energy. You need to constantly eat and refuel. With a keto diet, however, the body taps its fat reserves, a nearly unending energy source. The body, then, is able to maintain constant energy levels throughout the day. The result is, you end up feeling a lot more energetic.
5) It helps you fight diabetes
When you suffer from Type II diabetes, your body experiences high levels of insulin. Since the keto diet takes excess sugar from your diet, it helps stabilize HbA1c counts, and reverse Type II diabetes.
6) You get improved levels of good cholesterol
HDL cholesterol helps get rid of the body’s bad cholesterol reserves. When you’re on keto, your body’s triglyceride levels fall and your HDL cholesterol levels rise.
7) You get better blood pressure
When you’re on the keto diet, it drops your blood pressure. Many people on the keto diet find that they are able to stop taking blood pressure medicine altogether.
8) Reduced Blood Sugar and Insulin
Since carbohydrate intake is limited, blood sugar and insulin levels are lowered. This is particularly important for people with type 2 diabetes, which causes a buildup of glucose in the bloodstream. The keto diet can be used to reduce or eliminate the need for diabetic insulin injections.
9) Reduced Triglycerides
Fat subunit molecules called triglycerides normally circulate in your bloodstream. High levels of triglycerides are a significant risk factor in the development of heart disease. In the keto diet, because fat is being burned for energy, the number of triglyceride molecules in the bloodstream decreases, reducing the risk of heart disease.
The Keto diet can change a person’s life. It isn’t a difficult diet to get on, either. There are plenty of great recipes for the Keto diet. All it takes is the willingness to give it a shot.
How to Choose Low Carb Foods in Keto Diet for Diabetics?
You will choose the right foods, detailed recipes to achieve your weight loss goals and effective blood sugar control.
1. The Best Keto Foods:
Our “Done For You” Keto meal plans are completely customized based on your food prefences and weight loss goals.
Sharing with you the list of food that is great to be included always in your Keto diet:
• Fatty Meats – pork, bacon, salmon, chicken, ground beef, etc.
Low Carb Veggies –
• Eggs – a staple on keto, good source of protein and healthy fats
• Berries – there are a lot of good options and berries are certainly one of them.
High Fat Dairy – cheese, creams and butter
• Oils – olive oil and MCT oil are just few of the good choices to use
2. Constipated on Keto:
Some of you may experience constipation during the first days or weeks of starting keto. Here are the things you can do to combat constipation:
• Drink more water – you might be dehydrated so water will help to soften things up.
• Drink coffee/tea – helps in bowel movement
• Eat more Vegetables – eating veggies gives you more fiber
• Take Magnesium – magnesium is important on keto and is considered a laxative which would help smooth things.
3. Keto Fruits
The best low carb fruit options you can enjoy while staying on Ketosis:
• Tomatoes – 2.69 Net Carbs per 100g
• Avocado – 1.84 Net Carbs per 100g
• Blackberries – 4.31 Net Carbs per 100g
• Raspberries – 5.44 Net Carbs per 100g
• Star Fruit – 3.93 Net Carbs per 100g
• Strawberries – 5.64 Net Carbs per 100g
4. Keto Milks
With these Keto-friendly, unsweetened dairy-free options, you will never miss drinking milk anymore!
- Almond Milk – 1-2g Net Carbs per 1 Cup Serving
- Soy Milk – 2-4g Net Carbs per 1 Cup Serving
- Cashew Milk – 1g Net Carbs 1 Cup per Serving
- Hazelnut Milk – 2.5g Net Carbs per 1 Cup Serving
- Coconut Milk – 7g Net Carbs per 1 Cup Serving
…..And many kinds of Keto such as Keto Dinks, Keto Carbs, Keto Fats, Keto Proteins..and foods to AVOID to easy build diet plans.
How to Make Delicious Dishes for Keto Meals
1. Keto Pancakes
A nice way to start your day is through this keto pancakes for breakfast. Pair with a sugar free syrup and you’re good to go!.
- 4 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 4oz Cream Cheese
- Sugar Free Syrup
- 1/2 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 scoop of Whey Protein
1. Place eggs, cream cheese, butter and vanilla in a food processor or a blender, then blend until mixture is a liquid consistency.
2. Blend in Whey protein powder.
3. Spray a nonstick flat-bottom pan with coconut oil or non-stick spray and let the pan get warm over medium heat.
4. Pour about ⅓ cup of batter into the pan and let it cook untouched for 2 minutes or until batter starts to bubble.
5. Flip the pancake and let it cook for 1 minute. Repeat steps 4 and 5 to finish all the batter.
6. On a serving plate, stack up all the pancakes, add a slice of butter if preferred, and drizzle with some sugar-free maple syrup!
- Energy – 936 kcal
- Protein – 43g
- Fat – 78g
- Net Carbs – 5g
2. Keto Cheese Bacon Soup
This creamy, cheesy soup is a sure winner and might become one of your favorite. Not just delicious but it’s also healthy as it contains cauliflower which is a good option of veggie on the keto diet.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 medium head cauliflower, chopped
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons bacon bits
1. In a deep pan, heat up 3/4 of the olive oil and the garlic on medium heat.
2. Once hot, add in the cauliflower.
3. Pour in the chicken broth and water, bringing it to a boil over high heat. Stir frequently.
4. Once it’s boiling, stir in the heavy whipping cream then turn the heat down to medium.
5. In a separate bowl, whisk together the rest of your oil and xanthan gum to make a slurry.
6. Drop your slurry into the soup and stir. It should star
3. Keto Curry Spiked Tuna and Avocado Salad
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 6oz Albacore Tuna, drained
- 1/4 cup Avocado, diced
- 2 Tbsp chopped Celery
- 2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Curry powder
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
1) Whisk together mayonnaise, curry powder, salt and pepper in a bowl.
2) Fold in tuna, avocado, and celery.
3) Serve over keto toast or rolled in fresh lettuce. .
- Energy – 357 kcal
- Protein – 44g (53%)
- Fat – 17g (40%)
- Carbohydrates – 6g (7%)
And many recipes to make Keto dish for Diabetics such as Keto Broccoli and Cheddar Frittata, Keto Chicken Florentine,….You can not skip it…
If You’re Looking for a Science-Based, “Done For You” Plan Where You’ll Lose Fat and Improve Your Health While Wating Delicious Foods Every Meal…
See These Recent Testimonials From
Our Satisfied Customers:
I don’t know about you, but in this day and age, with the Internet at our disposal, I rarely make a purchase without seeing what end-users have to say about the product. I ‘d like for you look at what people are done with Custom Keto Diet.
One of these is a case study by Mark Haub, a professor of human nutrition at Kansas State University.
He carried excess pounds and, knowing the importance of calorie balance, decided to do an experiment. For two months, he only ate foods like Twinkies, Oreos, Dorito, and protein shakes while maintaining a daily energy deficit of 800 calories.
The result: In just two months, he lost 27 pounds and reduced his body fat from 33.4% to 24.9%.
The good news is, it doesn’t matter what meal plans you want to build, whether you’re an expert or if you’re just getting into it, Custom Keto Diet plans will cover it. With my plans, anyone can make the low carb diet of their dreams. It’s easy, and YOU can do it too.
But to make many type of dishs even easier and idiot-proof, I’ve thrown in…
“A List of Low Carb Foods to Choose and High Carb Foods to Avoid, 100+ Delicious Dishes Recipes and Instructional Videos.”
There are 100+ step-by-step to make delicious dishes videos and recipes. You will not get bored.
It has built few years from leading nutritionists, personal trainers, and chefs to develop custom keto meal plans that are effective, convenient, cost-effective, and (most importantly) enjoyable.
Here’s a list of some of the videos included in this collection:
- Keto Broccoli & Cheddar Frittata
- No-Bake Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Keto Chicken Taco Soup
- Keto Cheese Biscuits
- Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- Bacon & Kimchi Deviled Eggs
- & Much More…
Here’s A Partial List Of
Easy-To-Follow Plans and Make Dishes Included:
- Protein Group: Poultry, Fish and Seafood, Grass-fed Meat, Pork, Bacon and Sausages..
- Fats and Oils Group: Omega 3 from fish (Tuna, Salmon, Shellfish), Vegetable oils (Coconut Oil, Olive Oil)…
- Fresh Vegetables Group: Broccoli, Spinach, Celery, Cabbage…
- Dairy Products Group: Cream Cheese, Mascarpone Cheese, Heavy whipping Cream…
- Beverges Group: Water, Herbal Tea, Decaf Coffee, Decaf Tea, Bulletproof Coffee…
- Nuts and Seeds Group: Almonds, Macadamias, Pecans, Walnuts…
- Swerteners Group: Liquid Stevia, Xylitol, Splendor Liquid…
- Spices Group: Sea Salt, Ginger, Peppermint, Basil…
- Food to avoid: Fruit Juices, Soy Product, Milk, Refined Fats and Oils…
- Breakfast Recipes: Eggs Salad, Keto Porridge, Avocado Salmon Breakfast…
- Keto Main Meal: Spaghetti Squash Casserole, Tuna Sald, Keto Pork Chop…
- Keto Snacks: Zucchini Hummus, Parsnip Chip, Sugar Free Turtles,…
- Keto Drinks: Chocolate Green Smoothie, Rasberry Avocado Smoothie,…
As you have seen, other than a rapid fat loss, the keto diet also has many other health benefits. Most importantly, you now have multiple delicious recipes based on Top Keto Foods to try out anytime!.
Variety is the spice of life. With the variety of foods to choose from, you can easily get into the Keto Lifestyle in an easy, painless and hassle-free manner. Making it a new way of life. For both physical and mental wellness. Your journey to a leaner, healthier you in only one step away.
Step-by-Step to Start
Step 1: Do This Now
Start by clicking here! You’ll see a few questions to answer about your current situation, food preferences, and goals. Nothing crazy. We just need some basic info to understand your circumstances better. Answer these questions as accurately (and honestly) as possible, and make sure your email address is correct so you can receive your meal plan
Step 2: Here’s What Will Happen Next
Once you’ve completed the survey, we’ll create your custom meal plan for you. Just enter your payment details to get instant access to your custom-made keto meal plan.
Step 3: Are You Ready?
If so, today is the day you rise to the challenge and transform your body and health because ultimately, this service is for people who recognize a great opportunity when they see one and act fast.
Since it has been published, Custom Keto Diet has become the definitive guide for both beginning and dieters. Custom Keto Diet SHOWS you all you need to know to start weight loss and control your Diabetes disease of your dreams.
Stop wasting money on plans that don’t work and cost a fortune! Get my exclusive bundle of over 8-week meal plans that are easy-to-follow, include illustrations, and walk you step-by-step from start to finish.
See These Recent Testimonials From
Our Satisfied Customers:
After trying so many diets over the years I can honestly say that the Keto Diet has been life changing for me.
In less than 2 months, I’ve lost almost 33 lbs, and have noticed significant improvements in my skin tone and energy levels.
I’ve also become more active than I’ve been in years.
My Custom keto Diet plan makes it so easy and lays everything out in easy steps so that I can’t fail
It’s definitely worth trying if you want to lose weight.
I’ve been asked to give my view on custom keto diet plan I received and I have to say it REALLY works… As of today I’ve lost 35 pounds, I have no Hunger pangs and mentally I feel Sharp as a pin. This definitely going to become a “way of life” for me as it’s so easy to follow…
All my Meals are planned out for me and I even get a downloadable shopping list with all the ingredients I need for weekly shop so it really is a doddle.
If you go to a nutritionist, you will pay around $100 for your initial meeting and an average of $400 per month for modifications and check-ins. So, for an 8-week nutrition plan, expect to pay around $900. In fact, the price is not even 5% of that because if you act today, you will get instant access for just $37.
$900 SALE Only $37
Money Back Guarantee – Try it “Risk-Free” for 60 days. Fully refundable purchase.
Here’s to your future transformation!